Right now there’s a meme going on on twitter, where people ask what would happen if every day products became condom brands while using their brand tag-lines. For everyone interested in seeing these new imaginary condom brands pop up try a twitter search for #newcondombrands.
That is a hashtag used to identify an identical subject on twitter updates. If enough updates with the same hashtag are posted – in this case – #newcondombrands, then it might become a trending topic on twitter and therefor be even more visible to twitter users. Which is why I will post another post immediately where I’ll collect these new condom brand creations.
I don’t want to miss the opportunity though to also showcase some of the existing creations out there. Here’s a collection of brands from Nike Condoms to Coca-Cola Condoms:
- Nike Condoms – Just do it.
- Peugeot Condoms – The ride of your life.
- Sony Condoms – Do not underestimate the power of Sony Condoms.
- Microsoft Condoms – Where do you want to put it today?
- Safeway Condoms – Lightening the Load
- Abbey National Condoms – Because life’s complicated enough.
- Ever Ready Condoms – Keep going and going..
- ESSO Condoms- The eye of the Tiger.
- Pringles Condoms – Once you pop, you just can’t stop.
- Burger King Condoms – Home of the Whopper.
- Goodyear – Condoms For a longer ride go wide.
- Ronseal Condoms – does exactly what it says on the packet!
- Vauxhall condoms – Raising the Standard!
- ONdigital condoms – Plug and Play !!!
- L’Oreal condoms – Because I’m worth it
- Pepsi Condoms – Taste the difference
- Coca-cola Condoms – The real thing.
- Guinness Condoms – Good things come to those who wait.
- Polo Mint Condoms – The one with the hole.
- Muller Condoms – Pleasure without the pain.
If Condoms Had Sponsors
From another source is the if condoms had sponsors parody. It’s an illustration (I’m sorry for not posting it here – I don’t know who’s the copyright holder – a quick search engine search will help you out) with 8 everyday-life brands transformed into condom brands:
- Mc Donalds – We love to see you smile
- Pringles – Once you pop, you can’t stop
- Energizer – It keeps going and going and going
- Nike – Just do it
- KFC – Finger-lickin’ good
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- M&M’s – It melts in your mouth, not in your hands
- Chevy Truck – Like a rock
If you have come across any other tag-line-condom-brand creations, let me know in the comments.